samedi 28 février 2015

Ramdom Drawings ! (+Project)



Oyy Guuys,

Since the beginning of the vacations I made a lot of drawings but i've not posted some of them, 

So let's see them : 


First Digital Painting
 keep training at digital painting
(kaichou wa maid sama misaki)
+100 Watchers on deviantart so happy~



Last Painting that I made Tenten (Naruto)

Tell me guys what do you think about i really enjoy it ! :))

PROJECT :  As you know, I love so much writing stories, even if actually I've never finished one !
Actually i'm working on a new comic, I think I'll name it : "Ria One" (name of the protagonist)
For the moment nothing is sure, I just work on the storyline and characters developement.


Anyway anyway, I hope you enjoyy ~~ !

(FRENCH : Salut les Gars, alors au début j'écrivais en FR, mais après quelques jours sur Deviantart je me prend à tout écrire en anglais, Moi ça m'entraine à mieux écrire mais si vous voulez une traduction n'hésiter pas à me demander ;) )

Be Blessing ♥

Bya :)